|Photo By kupinapopusk|
Drinking coffee is a main part of Greek culture. Older people drink their Greek coffee in traditional cafes, named “kafenio” in cities and villages. Younger people choose modern cafes to drink cappuccinos, frappes and espressos, either warm in winter or cold in summer.
Here is a list of the best cafe in Athens to have a coffee or a snack. Most of them offer breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. Check their websites by clicking on their names for details.
1. Pure Bliss – Fresh, organic food and drinks
|Photo By Pure Bliss|
2. Shinovatis – French vintage at its greatest, for coffee and cocktails
|Photo By Shinovatis|
3. Cafe Taf – Very serious about the quality of coffee – Great service
|Photo By Cafe Taf|
4. Yard cafe right below the Acropolis – a contemporary nice place to rest
|Photo By Yard Cafe|
5. Regal Cafe Bar – A great chill-out place for coffee, food and drinks
|Photo By Regal Cafe Bar|